- Middle of the night nursing. Everything is quiet and calm and warm and snuggly.
- My daughter informs me she's going to sneak up on me and then does, usually ending the "sneaking" part by shouting, "RAAAAH," blowing raspberries on my arm/torso/leg, or tickling me. I love that she does this because it means she loves it when we do it to her.
- So many hilarious photo opportunities!
- Cloth diapering. I really do love it!
- Now that I'm a mom of two, it's amazing to see the differences. I love finding out about their personalities and what they love and don't like starting the day they're born! Sometimes they take after their daddy, sometimes they take after me and many times it's just who they are!
Saturday, April 25, 2009
For the love of motherhood
Jaye tagged me for this meme and so here it is, mostly un-pre-meditated. Five reasons I love being a mom today: